We have an opportunity for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst Intern to join our talented team to support a client project. The role will serve as a liaison between the business units and technology.
- Gather and translate requirements to support the ongoing development of systems, processes and workflow
- Responsible for assessing the quality of reviews performed by moderators and check compliance to policy
- Process and contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently
- Skilled reporting, data analysis and communicating findings back to leadership in a timely manner, ensuring proper documentation and tracking of quality metrics
- Currently enrolled in a degree program to achieve a Bachelor's degree in technology (in Computing/Software/Technology related) or business / quality.
- Minimum 0-2 years of professional experience
- Ability to multitask - manage multiple areas of responsibility/simultaneous projects running in parallel
- Must be flexible and able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all organizational levels
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tool Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in both oral and written form
- Genuine desire to learn is essential
- Experience with developing metrics to ensure effective process and meeting the client's expectations
- Understanding aspects of Quality Assurance phases
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies and metrics such as SERVQUAL metrics model to improve customer support quality.
- Ability to work effectively with technical and functional team members and Federal government clients
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security clearance
Perks of working at NetImpact Strategies
- Your health comes first - we offer comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance that starts the first of the month after you join the team
- Invest in your future - 401(k) Plan - Immediately vested employer contributions; no matching required
- Work hard, play hard - we offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and observe ALL ten (10) federal holidays
- Pawsitively pawesome - Pet Insurance (because our little critters are part of our families, too!)
- Invest in your education - Tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, & company-sponsored industry certifications
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment recently ranked by The Washington Post as a Top Work Place in 2019!
- Have fun and celebrate and give back - Team building activities, community volunteering, quarterly HQ days, & an offsite annual awards banquet